Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PAULINA NAIVETY IS ANNOYING

The naivety or sisterly love of Paulina is annoying in LA USURPADORA. No matter how much I love anyone or anything and that someone or thing wants to harm me, I will renounce such love or relationship.
I wonder why Paulina does not realise that her twin sister, Paula is twisted and wicked. She does not love anyone. She is selfish and conceited. Even if she sacrifices all including her life for Paula, she will not appreciate it and will spit on her grave if it happens.
Carlos Daniela on his part is so confused that he cannot see beyond his nose. Estafania is worse. She is so weak and easily manipulated by her leech of a husband Willy. She is a tool in the hand of Willy for easy money and jewlleries. I wonder what Estafania sees in Willy. The guy is just milking her and i am sure once the so called inheritance of Estafania is gotten, he will disappear. He reminds me of Diana's husband in WHEN YOU ARE MINE and Catalina's brother in CATALINA & SEBASTIAN.
Paula Bracho, the 'devil' herself as called by grandmother Piedat and the housekeeper is a woman on the fast lane. She reminds me of Rachael in THE SECRET OF THE SAND. Always seeking for adventure. Taking off with rich and available men are her pastime. Never a dull moment for her. Her teaming up with Willy to ruin the Brachos was ill timed.

No comments: